Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

It all may seem minor paperwork now... but anytime you have to lawyer-up, it's not minor anymore.

2. Maybe they'll reopen the Green Mile over there off Briley for Kenny.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

In an offseason so full of bull sh*+, I have to hold out hope that Kenny will be there for us in 2011. Once I see his idiocy becoming detrimental to our team, then I'll fall in line saying he's no good for us, and to cut ties. But for now, he's only shooting himself in the foot.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He very likely will end up being suspended, by the team if not by the NFL, once the lockout is over. How is that not detrimental to the team?

5. JCBRAVE

I think Munch should just come right out and say he's benched for half a game, before the NFL gets involved, that way he comes out in beast mode like he did vs the Eagles.

I could see the league making him sit for 2 weeks, no more than that tho.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Plex says that will get you 20+ months.

• High Five High Five x 7
  7. JCBRAVE

I'm always on par with this law crap, been there done that.

8. JCBRAVE

Only in Manhattan, the last place you wanna be if you're carrying an illegal firearm.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

It's piddly stuff that Kenny can't seem to gain control over. I mean come on? Kenny grow up! Take care of your business. Calling you a total moron and idiot at this point is just redundent. BUT GROW UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar