Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

[​IMG]

Come on Man!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I knew it was only a matter of time before these little scrapes with the law turned into something more serious. I'm so over this clown. One or two incidents I can brush off as just being young and dumb. But it's now abundantly clear that he isn't learning from his mistakes.

Cutting/trading Britt wouldn't make much sense at this point. But I do think we're about at that point where we have to admit he can't be relied upon to be our #1 receiver. If I were Munch I'd give him one last chance to turn things around and if he doesn't I get rid of him. Either way, as a fan I've lost a ton of respect for this guy in a very, very short period of time. Let's go D-Will!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

No Kenny,

It's a LOCKOUT not a LOCKUP.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Prison is the best thing for Britt clearly. Hopefully it will put things in perspective and scare him to death. He needs to be forced to see how people are supposed to live in our society. Play by the rules and you can live your life, freely as you chose how; don't and live you live your life behind bars.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Bonafide idiot.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's not going to jail, won't even do a day. I did almost the exact same thing when I was 22. The possibility of doing 30 days scared me straight, and I haven't had a single traffic infraction since. I was a lot like Kenny when I was his age a few years back. I think I averaged a ticket a week for close to 2 years.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep HeadOnASwivel. It's quite obvious that Britt just doesn't "get it". And maybe it is indeed going to take jail/prison before it clicks for him. It's so infuriating to me to see these guys who have it made constantly doing dumb ish like this and risking it all.

Smoke it up Kenny! Just do it from the privacy of your own home and be sure you're set to pass a drug test. Drink it up Kenny! Just don't drive and/or get into brawls. Man-whore it up Kenny! Just pay your freaking child support and don't have immature arguments with your baby mamas publicly on Facebook. And for god's sake, please carry a valid driver's license and pay your freaking chump-change parking tickets.

There are ways to do all of these things with relatively low risk (especially when you're rich). And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure them out. IDK, I just don't get it. Maybe it is simply because I don't come from that world. But I'd like to think that even if I did I would still recognize and appreciate the extremely rare opportunity I've been given to be set up for life by playing a game. And to be revered by millions of people in the process.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This may prevent us from getting Nick Fairley now.

9. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans' Britt caught speeding, arrested (AP)

Police arrested Tennessee Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt in his hometown of Bayonne, N.J., after an officer reported seeing him speeding. Bayonne Police Chief Robert Kubert says Britt faces charges of eluding the officer, hindering apprehension and obstructing governmental function. Kubert says Britt was driving his Porsche at 71 mph in a 50-mph zone Tuesday. LINK

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

What a freaking idiot. Lets put this quote from Kenny in perspective.

“My brother once told me: ‘The sky can’t be the limit when a man walked on the moon."

Yeah, well....

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar