Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Titans receiver Kenny Britt has been arrested in New Jersey on multiple charges after a car chase with police. Britt eventually stopped, got out of the car with a passenger, and they tried to walk away. Britt later admitted that car was his (the Tennessee plates gave it away), but he tried to say he wasn’t driving.

So much for his talk about maturing. It's a damn shame, the kid has all the potential in the world but could be in serious trouble this time. Maybe we could be lookin at a receiver early in the draft now...

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Good, I'm now more that OK with taking AJ Green or Julio Jones... man Britt is one stupid dude.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It was just a matter of time.

5. OhioTitan

With Munchacks no bull policy, could this be enough to be the end of britt here? at the very least he has to be on a very tight leash from now on.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wow.
    He is on a Pacman-level stupidity.

7. GeronimoJackson

At least we can now tell our wives we know what giving birth feels like.

8. OhioTitan

I'm not well read in law but doesnt this mean probable jail time for him, especially since he has a record of being in trouble?

9. GeronimoJackson

Nah he's a pro athlete.

However, I'm worried that Goodell is going to step in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar