Kenny Britt has been found.................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The dude has amazing hands.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats not the point dummy, it's how utterly retarded he seems to be to always have something pending.

I bet Kenny got burned a lot as kid.

Thats hot Kenny, don't touch it, (touches the toaster 10 times in a row), bet he even got his tongue stuck to a few poles as a kid too

3. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Lol - I don't condone anything he has done. BUT if he has a big season I can't wait for you all to quickly change your tune.

If he has a crappy season fine let him go away. If he has a good season you better believe he'll be tagged for 10M or whatever the WR tag is or they work out a deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

IDGAF how good he may become. Doesn't change the fact that he is a certified moron. And I really doubt he will finally come around this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The most time it never does. You just lose your license for a year!

6. JCBRAVE

and Kenny would be the guy who gets pulled over with a suspended license

7. JCBRAVE

Cops always catch up with ol Kenny B

[​IMG]

last thing he needs is a suspended license

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Outside of him breaking Calvin Johnson's receiving yards record there is nothing that will make me want to give Kenny Britt 10 million+ dollars. Even if he gets though a year healthy it will be his first and only year doing so. If we could hammer out a 2 year 14 million dollar deal then I'd be fine with that but he is to risky sign long term regardless of what he does next season.

We will also be up against the cap due to how active we have been in Free Agency this season and I don't see enough room to sign Britt at 10M+ an get extensions done with Velasco, Morgan, Ayers, and Casey.

Note:: Morgan, Ayers, and Casey are all scheduled to be UFA's after 2014 and none of them should be allowed to leave Tennessee.

9. JCBRAVE

How big of a season can you possibly have only playing 9-10 games?

If he's not standing in a court room he's sitting in the trainers room.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He does have good hands. To be honest though, people overrate his hands due to that utterly incredible one hand catch he had last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar