Kenny Britt...Games Played...Over/Under?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cj smokes weed as much as britt does.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Prove it.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

As long as he doesn't do it in public like Britt.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK about that one dude. He's been asked about partying and stuff and he claims he doesn't even drink. I believe him too, cause when you've got what C.J. now has (best RB is football) you don't blow that. C.J. makes the most of every situation he can, he cares about his body, and how it performs. Yes his dumb teammate Kenny Britt is wasting an amazing opportunity, but that's not C.J., that's just another dumb @$$ from New Jersey doing what people from New jersey do.

Do you think that grillz, dreads, and a raspy voice mean you smoke weed? Or is it the black thing? Maybe you think C.J. smokes weed cause you do? IDK, but he's done NOTHING to lead me to think he's puffing away.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Ohio2Tenn

Ohio2Tenn Camp Fodder

When I'm talking about CJ (and I should have made it clear), I'm talking more so about his character. Not eating right in the offseason, hanging with wanna be thug rappers like Lil Wayne (he does hit the club by the way), his "loud" choice of vehicle, etc.

But those things don't affect his on the field play like it does Britt (cept for maybe the eating could) so I probably shouldn't put too much stock into it but I guess its just b/c I'm more of a laid back, soft spoken, small city/country type of personality (Think Jake Locker!) so I can't really identify with some of his cultural choices even though I come from probably the same type of place he does.

6. Ohio2Tenn

Ohio2Tenn Camp Fodder

And I did hear this as well or I think I saw him post on Twitter before about him getting some loud or something. But I can't remember it exactly or pull it up so its just hearsay for now so that doesn't bother me.

Like I said, I don't agree with ALL of his character attributes or personal decisions but that has nothing to do with me. Long as he do whatever he do off the field and keep it there so we don't have to hear about it. I just hold our organization to a different standard sometimes when you look at disciplined teams who make the playoffs repeatedly while we always seem to get a couple of trouble makers here and there.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I know that's false. I saw him at an Orlando Magic game last season and he denied me a picture because he was drinking. Smart decision on his part. He wasn't trashed, but I don't blame him.

Maybe he meant he doesn't drink during the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

To make an assesment about CJ based on his appearance is a prejudice. Yes appearance can be an indicator to someone's personality and values, but most people just follow the trends that they are surrounded with. Like you said, you didn't grow up in his environment so you don't understand his cultural influences.

And as far as his vehicle. Would it be better if it was a pickup truck with a 12 inch lift and was camo? Not trying to pick a fight, or devalue your post. Just trying to throw out a different perspective.

CJ seems pretty staight laced and has never had off the field issues.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well seeing as you are a racist (apparently) it probably wasn't even CJ, just some other african-american. :grrhee:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Him drinking at a Magics game is perfectly acceptable to me. He's human after all, he's allowed to have a drink. In fact, I'm thrilled to know he's smarter than a 5th grader when it comes to how he conducts himself in public. Wish Kenny lived in Orlando with C.J.. If the worst thing we ever heard about Kenny Britt was that he had a beer at an NBA game, I think we'd all be super thrilled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar