Kenneth ' Kenny' Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ScotTitan, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I'm very excited to see him back. I'm starting him in fantsay ahead of Blackmon,Jeffery and Bowe. I think he might play the whole game on Sunday and have a big day.

We can only hope he stays out of trouble and stays healthy. He's going to make a huge difference to our team. Offensively we should be terrifying.

What does everyone expect to see from him/our passing game on Sunday?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's not the passing game we're worried about...

We can't run the damn ball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I wouldn't start him over Bowe or Blackmon, we don't have any idea what to expect from Kenneth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I got a strong feeling that Jared Cook will have a huge game on Sunday.

I say Kenny gets 3 catches for around 35 yards.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I am willing to bet "Kenneth" plays 2-3 series and starts having problems with that knee. 1 catch, 5 yards.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would start him over Blackmon, but not Bowe (who plays the Bills). I would probably start Jeffery over him as well because the Bears will light up the Packers.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Didn't Munchak say he'd see only 25 snaps? What's the best he can get from that, 4 catches?

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I am excited to see KB back too, but I highly doubt he has a big day. I doubt the coaches would want to risk him having a big day. He probably plays a few series, maybe gets a few targets, and they back him down. If he can handle the work load and has no set backs during next weeks practices, then maybe they start letting him play a little more.

That's just what I think they will do anyway. I would love for him to comeback and have a huge game this week.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm not expecting anything out of him. That way I can't be disappointed, so when he does produce it'll be a nice surprise. I don't wanna play him if he's not 100%, too big of a risk to losing him for good if something bad happens before he's fully healed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar