Kendall Wright...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If he continues, Wright catches it in stride for a nice gain. IMO, it wasn't any more risky than the TD pass to Britt.

The ones which concern me are those which hit Steeler defenders between the numbers and were dropped. He was very lucky.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I don't dislike KW at all. He appears to be a good player. I just dislike where we took him. First round picks are players that should make the team they're on better more or less instantly. We still suck, and I find it hard to believe we'd suck any more then we currently do if we didn't have him.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Very much so.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I like KW... but as bad as this team plays sometimes, I forget he's only a rookie. So, when missed catches happen, I have to calm down and remind myself he's a rookie.

But... things look great for the future.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Britt injuries and stupidity + Washington getting old + New Pass heavy offense = KW a great pick.

I stand by it. KW is a rookie who is doing a great job. He was a late 1st round pick. Practically a 2nd round pick. He has already done better than Britt did his first season overall. Why not argue Britt's draft pick instead?

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Again, I think he completed his route and Hasselbeck threw an off target pass. But then, even if his route wasn't finished, he can't run through the defender jumping his route. What was he supposed to do?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From what I see, the defender couldn't have jumped the route if Wright continues. He either tackles Wright or interferes. Again, it was Mike Keith who said this was on Wright. I certainly don't know what the route was supposed to be.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Don't see that at all. Assuming he's running a drag, his route is already jumped. There's nothing he can do about that. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Kendall's young and will make mistakes. Right now, I'm more concerned about his drops than his route running. Overall, however, I'm pretty happy with the way he has played.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

To me it looks like Wright new the route was f'd so he made and adjustment and stopped. Probably thought if beck threw him the ball on the other shoulder he could turn away from the guy in the middle.

I just feel that regardless Beck should not have made that throw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar