Kendall Wright says Baylor had NO playbook

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

thats it.. rule number 1, no more draft picks from the state of texas... we must be cursed because this franchise was once in houston.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jared Cook didn't have any problem being productive... playbook shmaybook.

Anyone remember Fisher having Britt on the bench due to being "out of shape"... behind Justin Gage?

What an idiot that guy was.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

haha!!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is being made into something it's not. People shouldn't be at all worried about Wright not having a playbook til now. He can run all the routes and gets separation from defenders. This no playbook thing is nothing. Trust me. Same goes for RGIII in Washington. These two Baylor stars are smart and will pick-up everything they're suppose to.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's hard not to draft guys from the state of Texas. I bet you something like a 1/4 of NFL players are either originally from Texas or went to school in Texas.

It's a massive hotbed for football, and a giant state with tons of people.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Frankly ignorant comments like this get tiring. We threw the ball almost 100 times more than we ran it last year we had 4 players had career best years in catches and yards.

Nate Washington averaged 592 yards a season the previous 5. Last year he had over 1000 yards receiving.

Feel really stupid now?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

How hard is it to stretch the field by running deep routes. That's what he will be doing most of the time on passing plays. If Palmer plays it right, play action and draw plays will keep defenses guessing all year.

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Yeap......and Florida.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I remember Fisher deactivating Bo Sciafe in 2010 just so cook could play more and be a bigger part of the offense. Cook had 26 catches in the last 7 games that year.

Funny how a baby farting can get a couple of high 5 votes just repeating the same line for the 50th time. Can't you guys think beyond stereotypical stupid?

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Learning 300 plays without a playbook seems harder than learning them when they are all right there in front of you.

If he asked what a playbook was, or how to read it; I'd be worried.

Besides, he isn't the QB, learning your routes isn't rocket science. I don't forsee having to whip out the ole' crayon playbook from the VY days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar