Kellen Winslow Jr., How I hate thee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If it wasn't bad enough that you stood and taunted an injured player back when UT beat Miami (The U Sucks!!) you then did one of the funniest rants of all time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82BPA5QAaQ

Now, years later... you claim Cleveland is the better more deserving team over the Tennessee Titans, even after blowing your chance to continue to control the Browns fate...

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/1198488643307550.xml&coll=2

I guess the guy just hates this whole state.

Well, Merry Christmas Kellen Winslow Jr. You suck, douchebag. :moon2:

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Id kill for him to be on our team, but yeah, he is an idiot. He makes it seem like we dont practice, we dont want to win, or we could careless. WHat a fool.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but he's a soulja!

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I can't stand the guy at all but i do appreciate his honesty. No politically response to that question at all.

Would he like to be a titan next year? We could use a big time TE..

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alex, sorry winslow hurt your widdle UT player and didn't feel sorry about it.

I can only imagine some dweeb reporter putting a mic in front of dick butkus and asking a similar question. Mr butkus sir you were celebrating that hit on the RB but were you aware he had a sprained knee from that hit? Butkus would have said he was disappointed he didn't hurt the guy more.

Winslow is a little fresh air of honestly in a league of pat BS. Why should winslow give the standard line about how both his browns and the titans are great teams and god williing the browns will get in? He spoke the truth as he knows it and said his team is better. So? I wouldn't expect him to say the titans are better.

Of course he also may be the best pass receiver TE in the league right now.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we'll see who deserves to go more after the indy game next week. if we can't beat indy's backups then the browns sure as hell deserve to be in the playoffs more than the titans.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cryin' shame Kellen "Knevil" Winslow ain't got Rich Gannon throwing darts his way huh?

Evil should be out playing biker tag with Rotesbiergherkljdrf-er

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Winslow is too stupid to realize it is a standardized formula. Whoever gets the slot deserves to be in. He is just sore because his team blew their chance against a mediocre team. (which also beat us- maybe that is why it hurts him so bad.)

10. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Fresh air of honesty? Really?, if he was honest he would have said " I know we're a better team, but WE failed to do what WE needed to do."
    NOT, "We're a better team, We deserve it more..yak yak yak my panties are too tight yak yak yak...."
    There is no truth in what he said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar