Keith Bulluck on Sirius now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes, that irks me, too. Someone in the media should really bother to break those down and weigh that all together. What's boneheaded and what shows intent? Schein is going to blow a gasket if Pac doesn't get 16 games. It'll be like when they had the Eagles GM on and he announced they signed Kevin Curtis on air and right after he leaves, ESPN reports "Len Pasquirelli has learned that the Eagles have signed FA WR Kevin Curtis." Schein couldn't stop screaming, "Whaddaya mean he's learned? We weren't even trying to take credit for it." He complained about that all week, and someone just brought it up again this week.

Yeah, I thought it was a good interview, too, in it's entirety, and the shortening of it kind of plays into the bad image of Pacman. Makes people scream louder for him to get banned. Truthfully, opposing fans also don't want to see him on the field. They're scared of his play against their team like he's an evil little mini predator, which is hilarious, too. I'm still glad we got him.

One thing I think from hearing Pacman and Henry interviewed: Jones sounds sincerely remorseful, to a far greater degree than Chris Henry, who is hardly making an effort to sound remotely apologetic, much less remorseful. He sounds sooo inconvencienced. It's as though he believes if he just says whatever he's prepared to say he doesn't have to actually sound like he means it.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I listened to Sirius Thursday and Friday when the other parts of the interview were played. MOST of the media guys I heard played some very positive clips and gave Pac some credit. Didn't hear anything from Schein though.

I understand the need for conduct policy reform/strengthening and I support it fully. I don't however, support making an example out one guy- Pac or not, particularly when doing so utilizes an arbitrary, subjective system. Legal convictions do matter and IMO are a necessary item for league enforcement. Equitable and consistent punishments based on precedent are also necessary to protect other players and teams. There is a real story in this issue for the media if anybody were bright or bold enough to run with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar