Keith Bulluck on Sirius now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

No serious,

Ayo, dude you need to relax. Why are you being so critical today.

8-8 is a bench mark b/c of last season, I know any fan of this team hopes we go 15-1, But let's be realistic. Hell, we almost went to the playoffs with that 8-8 record, and if we go below that I will be horrified, but I'm sure that we won't.

But just chill, and add something constructive about the team, and not about what someone else posts, please?

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what difference does it make if kieth bullock is saying something, that we alrdy know, and a common person is saying something, that we alrdy know, im not a hater, and i am a titans fan, but not that addicted to listen to the radio jsut to hear a titan player over-exagerate, like most players supporting there teams do, theyre are more important things in life and im not gonna go outa my way just to listen to crap about pacman, or how fat lendale is, or how terrible this offseason has gone.

3. So if you aren't going to go out of your way to listen to stuff you don't care about then why go out of your way to tell us that you don't care about it?

I don't blame people for not caring about certain topics. There are tons of threads I don't even bother to read because I don't care about them. But if you don't care then just ignore it...

Nothing personal, just a pet peeve.

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Good job G! Your posts on sirius broadcasts makes me green with envy. No seriously reading your recap makes me wish I had Sirius.

While I'm doling out compliments, great sig too. Spirit Breaker sounds about right to me.

I love Bulluck. He speaks his mind for sure. I Remember his playoff guarantee in 2002?

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

because people are taking quick shots at me implying im not a titans fan, im sorry if i offended anyone, "who chares" i use as like an exageration sometime.
    sorry.

6. danny

danny Guest

Good post... Schein and Bulluck go way back to Bulluck's days at Syracuse where Schein was on the radio. They've got a good raport and Bulluck has always been one of Schein's better interviews. I've got Sirius and I missed the interview and I appreciate that it got posted.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Glad to share, Bobo. Thanks.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Sirius is worthwhile. I spend a lot of time in the car, so it's nice to have. Mine almost always stay on 124 if I'm not listening to CDs.

Their customer service was really nice as well. They billed some charges to my credit card once and didn't tell me about it, then someone hung up on me while pretending to help me on that issue, and I complained about that too and they gave me 2 years of credit on my primary receiver and a year and a half on the secondary. For that reason, I will probably go lifetime after that.

Yeah, "Spirit Breaker" seemed appropriate during our win streak, especially the Giants and Texans game. It sounds cheesy, but it's not thoughtless.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks for the insight. I didn't think about that. Schein is a little belligerent at times, but overall I like him. He interviews well, and is pretty funny to listen to. Also has a great radio voice. Doesn't come through nearly as well on television.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dude, can you make a difference and do a spell check next time, it gives your post more punch.:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar