Keith Bulluck on Sirius now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

What did Keith say about LenDale though? It seems Keith hasn't had much positive to say recently. I mean, not that many would with our off-season, but seriously...if you're going to be seen as the "spokesperson" of this team you need to brighten up a bit. The more I hear of these interviews from Keith, the more I get the feeling that he is wanting out of here.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

keith is a straight shooter and doesnt pull punches. if you ask him a question, he'll give you an honest answer.

3. BigRob

BigRob Guest

Should let everyone know how the team more than likely feels about their RB situation as well.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Sorry for the delay, guys. I posted this thread from my Blackberry earlier.

Adam Schein asked Bulluck if El Dub was ready to start. His reply: "He thinks he is."

They chuckled a bit. Then KB went on to say he believes in his teammates until they give him a chance to prove him wrong. Pointed out how it's seldom a one-back world anymore and depth would basically be welcomed.

Said Dillon once upon a time was his favorite back in the NFL. Not sure what he has left, but that he would be welcome here.

Said he would love to have Turner in TN, but they discussed how he's not carried the load a full season, so that was the only concern there. That led in to the draft and how the trade could detract from our day one mission.

Schein asked Bulluck if he could take a peek into his crystal ball and complimented him for voicing his support of Vince Young, even before the draft, and particularly for when it was time for him to start. Talked about VY elevating everyone. We know all about that.

Keith said he really cares for Pacman, spends as much time with him as he can, but can't/won't babysit him and can't live his life. He did say he felt in his heart he has turned the corner. Hopes the punishment isn't brutal and if not he'll be elated, but he expects something. Told Schein he wouldn't jinx it with stating a number. Also didn't feel it was his place.

Said he knew all the details on the other 9 run-ins with the law and said if he could share it, you would see it was all "silly stuff." Said he couldn't comment on Vegas because of legality.

Asked about Pacman as a teammate, said he was "the ultimate teammate. He's a little 'twitchy,' na'mean? But every player is to some degree." Said Pac is emotional about the team and especially his role in victories as well as losses, and maybe even moreso about the losses. KB said he squarely laid the loss of the game he missed (JAX) at his feet, and because of that the playoffs. Said Pac took it and understood.

Schein asked if he grew tired of fielding that Pac questions. Keith said it's hard, just because of the nature of the questions, the situations Pac has put himself in, but that he was glad to talk about it at the same time, to struggle through and shed some positive light on it all.

Then they took some calls. One from Carolina, two from Houston, I believe, one from a lady in Nashville. No one came at it too hard, but Keith was asked if he does get pissed off, cuz the fan said he would if he was his teammate. Keith said he did, sure. Also said sometimes Pac would hang out late (getting better about it, though) while he's trying to get there early to put his work in. Said he's in his prime (8 years) and he's trying get a ring for his finger. Said he's basically got no time for silliness and time-wasting. Said when he hangs out, it's usually less than 5-deep. Maybe his brother and a couple of friends he's hung out with for 20 years.

Talked about Schwartz (a Houstonian, I think, asked - claimed to be a Texan/Titan fan, I believe -- Overalls? That you? :)) ) and the scheme difference from him and G Dub (Williams). He, upon further review, defended Schwartz by saying Gregg had the talent, Schwartz has youth and cannot yet afford to be as bold and aggressive as Williams typically was here.

Great interview, in all. KB actually went to NY to be in the studio for this one. He's been an almost weekly call-in throughout the season the last couple of years. All the callers complimented him on his play on the field and the way he carries himself off of it.

5. goawayschwartz

goawayschwartz Camp Fodder

Thankyou for displaying your low standards for a team you call yourself a fan of.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I guess TNThunder didn't call.

And no call from TitanFan4Life saying he is stronger than Keith?

7. Did anyone call in just to say they don't care? :ha:

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thanks for the recap G.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nice recap GLinks. I've thought about calling Adam Shine a couple of times the way he RAILS on Pac and how he wants a 16 game suspension. He makes statements that reveal his lack of knowledge about the "10 incidents" and just blows over the whole aspect of no convictions and never mentions or dismisses the inequity of Pac being the league "whipping boy". I usually like Shine but he really pisses me off when he displays his ignorance about Pac.

I also got really pissed that most of the guys took sound bytes from the Deion-Pac interview, particularly the part where Pac talked about being targeted because he has dreads. They never played the other parts of the interview where Pac fully owned up to the responsibility- several of the media guys took the clips and made it sound as if Pac was making racial profiling an excuse. That really pissed me off also.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:biglaugh:
    he had that coming...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar