Keith Bulluck blasted Fisher and Fisher lies... staying the course...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Really? We only had the second best team in the league once not 3 times. I wish regular season wins against Super Bowl teams were just as good. Its too bad as soon as we see them again in the play offs it looks like we stayed at home.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

2nd place is just the first looser.

Seriously, are you happy with always being a 2nd, 3rd or 4th rate team?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Incorrect. If Collins is in we'll lose every time. In 2008 not a single team was playing vs Collins. They were playing the Titans, and didn't have enough respect to once game-plan for the loser. He was simply there for the ride.

4. JCBRAVE

Don't you mean the payoffs... How does C.J. get bend backwards and not get a call. How does Ray Lewis admit he intentionally had a bounty out on C.J., and not get a fine???

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And what exactly is the "magic button" that takes you from 2nd to 1st?
    Game of inches..

The most hilarious part is the continual contention around here that we homespun online football experts have all the insight and facts to know how to run a pro football team better than a staff that as has been pointed out has made the playoffs twice in the last three years..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Donnie Nickey has 72 NFL tackles almost all on special teams. How many do you have there Bigg? Oh, you work a 9 to 5 and get on message boards making fun of a millionaire being paid to wear an NFL jersey, not spending 20% of his paycheck on one with another grown man's name on it.

As for needing a Super Bowl, you get the same thing regardless of if the Titans win a SB or go winless....... NOTHING. I'm hearing Saints fans are still mad their rings haven't shown up in their mailboxes. So calling the head coach that you've never met but is revered by those who know him a piece of crap shows your intelligence.

Also, the saying is Couldn't Care Less. If you could not care less it's impossible to care less. That's zero, you do not care.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL i dunno i think its the same way the Pats happened to win the super bowl after 9-11.

I did not get a chance to see that game. I was just getting back from a deployment so i cant really comment.

I will say that the wild card game against the Chargers a few years back was bull. That LT score was bogus. Only player I know whos forward progress can be stopped and continue to run.

8. JCBRAVE

That's not true at all. Create a poll... It's simply easier to criticize after the fact. Especially when you aren't caught in the heat of the moment. If Fisher could fast forward to see if his choice worked, he'd be rewinding just as much.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This was an absolute terrible post. Way to take a stab at someones personal life and essentially do the exact same thing you accused him of doing.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

And all those teams had an unanimous, first ballot hall of famer (Ray Lewis, Kurt Warner, Tom Brady) leading them. Our Titans had none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar