Keith Bulluck blasted Fisher and Fisher lies... staying the course...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Let's pretend this is just something recent...

lol

The rest of the country aren't Titans fans... of course they're perfectly happy with what the Titans are doing. Wtf kind of logic is that? I think the Texans are fine. Let's hope they never change. Jaguars? Fine and dandy!

Of course people that don't follow a team blindly say whatever. The fans that do follow the team are eventually getting tired of seeing things through rose-colored glasses. If you outlast every other fan, great. But don't get upset because you're the last one sticking up for Fishes consistent misjudgments and failures.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

At least you're a blindly consistent Chicken Little.

You're getting upset at comments from a former player who's bitter that he didn't get a megabucks contract on the downside of his career......plus you're upset at the coaches comment. Our LB's are better without him. Grow up

3. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Camp Fodder

Jeff Fisher is a known twister of words. Go back and look at his comments prior to people being let go. He always pretends everything is just fine then backstabs someone and sends them packing. See McNair, Volek, Bulluck, just to name a few. One day it will be Vince Young as well.

Fisher flies under the radar while the rest of the country sucks on his kneecaps, never really knowing the truth. He is sneaky and manipulative.

All this BS I just read from Fisher about pulling VY: "It was a gut thing. Just like if I go for it on 4th and 1." Then he says "It was a one time thing. It shouldn't be an issue for Vince. He doesn't have to look over his shoulder and wonder if it will happen again." That has to be the most ridiculous line of reasoning ever. It was a gut thing (he did it on a whim) but it won't happen again (lie). He is not afraid to stab every player in that locker room in the back, and eventually will. All under the guise of "support".

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

OMG WTF Chicken Little?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I still laugh at the thought of Collins providing a "spark"......unless we are talking about the beverage

YES lets throw in Collins because Pittsburgh will never see that coming. That is like racing your 88 honda in the Daytona 500.

Seriously Fisher HAS been doing this for years. He did disguise it well and got 2 free passes for those 5-11 and 4-12 years. The guy gets pretty much what he wants here in Tennessee and it is silly to think he is doing a good job with what he has got. He pretty much picks them out.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Bulluck was a great player here. So was Eddie, Steve, Javon, Fat Al.The keyword is was. Move on and stop living in the past.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm tired of reading the same Fisher sucks post over and over again from a poster who is barely competant to write his own name.

The GM negotitates contracts not the head coach. Get a damn clue and they made it plain they would not over a deal until they were certain he could play on the knee.

Why is Bulluck so important now anyway? We signed a younger and better player in Witherspoon.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We made the playoffs in 2 of the last 3 years!

Why do you keep talking as if we are losing 2/3 of our games? You are so dishonest in every point you make. Fisher has won 55% of his games, 58% since we have been the titans.

We have the 8th best record in the last decade. We have been to a super bowl with this guy as our coach.

It's one thing to be stupid it is quite another to be dishonest. In 16 years the guy has had losing seasons in just 25% of his seasons yet you write post after post as of that's all he has done is lose.

What a pathetic waste of time you are..

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I guess I was the only one watching the game Sunday...because VY to me was clearly over his head. It did not matter who was #2...VY was not getting it done, was not going to get it done and was confused....he admitted so when he said they showed him things he had not seen.

Did anyone criticizing him being pulled actually watch that interception to hair boy on the endzone? Because hair boy was right there...he did not come jumping out from behind the goal post or a hole in the ground...he simply read VY the whole time and VY did not see him and wouldn't have if all that hair had been on fire. VY simply locked in and threw it away.

All that practice with Nickey wearing the hair boy wig under his helmet on the scout team proved a couple of things...it did not help one bit and Nickey is nowhere close to being a hair boy in real life.

I am sure all the people here criticizing "The Great Pull of 2010" (since its such a huge event) who have all those years of NFL coaching experience were watching what the Steelers were doing and understanding (key word here) what the Titan's plays were meant to do....or maybe not....the latter is my guess...I know I fall in that latter group.

However, I do know what the heck a QB in trouble looks like and that was VY from play one.

• High Five High Five x 9
  10. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

such a miserable life you must lead, boosting your self image online makes you feel smart? scrolling through threads "it sucks" on any point that doesnt match yours... we all get it, you love fisher!!!!

i can hand pick stats too... watch
    he's 5-6 in the post season and hasnt won a playoff game in 7 years
    24-43 vs teams that go on to the playoffs that year in the last decade
    7 outta the 13 years in tenn he's been .500 or less
    won his division 3 times ( a great stat actually) BUT... has won exactly 1 game with this home field advantage

do the stats say he's the worst coach ever? certainly not... do they say he's decent and rarely gets over the hump, yup. in my eyes 13-3 and 0-1 in the playoffs is pretty sad. 8-8 is this guys bread n butter but he's supposed to be god's gift to football? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar