Keglar Gets Off!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Keglar was with teamates and one was stabbed in the fight so it is not like he alone instigated something. As a late 4th rd pick he won't have the money thing causing him trouble just motivation to be a good player.

What a late 4th rd pick. I almost passed out when i saw his combine numbers. A 6.70 cone! Felix jones ran a 6.90. That cone time would have been 4th best at last years combine among all players and was 4th best this year.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That is scary fast

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Kegler is going to be a good player. probably Bulluck's (spelled wrong?) replacement. He's got the physical skills but with Goddell's hypocritical smackdown on off the field behavior, he would be a risk. Probably caused his draft stock to fall a little.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think the incident cost him a full round because no way he makes it out of rd 3.

He is a little shorter than ideal at 6'1 1/2 and critics would argue that he doesn't have that huge upside. Still at a solid 240 lbs he ran a sub 4.6 40 and that incredible cone time and i think he can get stronger. He isn't a pass rusher at all and i think his future will be on the strong side. Very similar type player and prospect to tulloch but for the outside.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

The knock on him isn't his athleticism. He's a VERY good athlete for a LB, but his read/react/shed/cover/stack are the concerns. You'd think a guy with his athleticism would be a top 10 LB in college. He wasn't. Why? We know it's NOT his athleticism...

Much like Chris Henry, his physical tools are excellent. But can they teach him how to REALLY play LB and put those physical skills to optimum usage?

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar