KC inept

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Did herm even want to be there? Didn't look like it. That was one of the most unprepared playoff teams I have ever seen. Shame to, the dolts were rip for the (pick)ings. :grrhee:

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The Chiefs were a perfect example of a team that shouldn't have been in the playoffs but got lucky. That was probably the most pathetic offense I've ever seen in a playoff game - even the Raiders didn't look that bad the entire year.

Edwards didn't seem to care that much, though. He was all smiles with Dungy after the game.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Hard to believe KC beat the Jags. Someone told Herm you could run on the Colts, they just didn't tell him how to do it.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is why we need to determine who goes to the playoffs from a BCS system.

No never mind.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Kansas City backed into the playoffs and yesterday they backed out of them again.....

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

kinda makes me wonder how the Titans would have done.
    before the game I was kinda glad we were not in it because I sorta felt like we didn't have the steam and we weren't ready... I still believe that. I just wish Kansas City could have played like a playoff team. After all, had we won one more game it was our playoff berth to be had.

It would have been amazing to beat the Colts in their house in the postseason.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's always been the toughest thing for me to understand about this game: how a team just suddenly show up one day with absolutely no talent or skill??..especially at the important times??

This goes for the clots also.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Indy didn't win that game, KC offense lost it, they should have been up by 8 at half...

We could've won that game.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

10. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

My exact thoughts at the end of the game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar