Karl Malone impregnates 13 year old; 20 years later the kid is a Bills draft pick

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can't go to prison for it now. It would be way past the time to report it.

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

"Big Love" and all. It must be a Utah thing.

3. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

This is disgusting.

However, my first thought was "I wonder if Travis Henry's 9 kids will be NFL bound"

4. karamello

karamello Camp Fodder

Are you kidding me?? College sophomore chasing a 12-13yr old girl?!!? Seriously dude..this guy is absolute piece of crap.

Who in there right or WRONG mind would do something like that. Yea..sure some younger girls can look older and hey..my mom and dad are more than 10yrs apart..but they met in their 30s and 40s. NOT A 10s and 20s. Frickin disgusting...

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Never expect artists and athletes be your moral compass. You'll only be disappointed, or worse. That's what we need to teach our kids these days.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But it's easier for parents to use athletes as role models instead of themselves.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

too true.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXv8rMIFrxg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXv8rMIFrxg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

this one fits better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar