Kapman = Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Good signing but usually any free agent the Jags sign tend to flop so I'm not worried.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah me too. He might as well have signed with the Raiders.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Just another good player Roos will have to shut down....

Here's a thought, now that the Jags signed Kampman, i think the titans should offer them a late draft pick, maybe even one we are still to get (ie supplement = 4th or 5th) for Derrick Harvey. He just isnt workin out there too good and i think he can have some success under Jim; mainly i like his speed i think he can be a good edge rusher, especially on passing downs. At 23, he is still young and can be developed into a solid end.

What do you guys think??

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Why didn't we hit him up? He's exactly the dude we need to replace KVB, and he's a much better player. 9.5 Sacks 3 out of the last 4 seasons.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^because he's a difference maker. He'd break our tradition of only acquiring nobodies and underachieving every season.

7. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Also its too early in the FA process.

We can't possibly do anything till at least a couple more days due to tradition and FO smarts. Even ATTEMPTING to work out a good deal for people that may fit our system is not possible.

It's best to let the guys we play twice get stronger and to let vets like Nick Harper show them what's what!!!

8. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Wow Kampman got basically the same contract that KVB got. Thought he would get more.

9. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

anyone know the actual terms yet?

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I woulda thought he'd gotten less.

:jagsbite:To Jags: Suckers!:jagsbite:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar