Kamerion Wimbley

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by QGP, Jul 21, 2012.

?
  1. Morgan

23.5%
  2. Wimbley

58.8%
  3. Klug

26.5%
  4. Ball

5.9%
  5. Solomon

5.9%
  6. Casey

5.9%
  7. Ayers

11.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sadly no, he'll see significant playing time, but he's not playing more than half the snaps on defense I don't think.

It's hard for me to believe a guy who plays less than half the snaps can end up leading a team in anything.

Of course he could make the most of his opportunities and get a sack every other time he's out there, then he would probably lead us, but I just don't see that happening.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I voted Ayers because of the way the coaches have been talking about giving him extra pass rushing opportunities. I saw an interview with one coach who was talking about how remarkable of a difference there is in Ayers even since last year. IMO, he overachieved last year by my expectations (which were low), so maybe he can be that rush LB that really can bring the pressure. Something that he really excelled at in college.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Voted for Morgan. I'm excited to see him play a full healthy season. I still believe he has a high ceiling. I would love to see him breakout.

4. LUVYA2toneBLUE

LUVYA2toneBLUE Camp Fodder

I voted Morgan. He really came on at the end of last season, getting a lot of qb pressures. With him finally 100% healthy and Wimbley on opposite side likely taking double teams, Morgan will turn those pressures into sacks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I honestly think we are going to get a high number of sacks, but it's going to be pretty evenly spread out.

For some reason with this group I am envisioning a lot of total pressure sacks, where the sides are blocked off and the QB has to step up and gets squashed through the middle.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If Ayers leads the team in sacks we are in trouble. yes he may have more rush opportunities but he won't be doing it all the time like these other guys.

Somebody said that Malcolm Sheppard would be our best DE? Yeah those 8 tackles really have me convinced. Another third string type guy over hyped.

Pannel Egboh has yet to make an nfl roster so maybe we can hold off on the hype for him.

The fact is both Sheppard and Egboh are serviceable tweeners. Not fast enough to be edge rushers from the outside but not forceful enough to play regularly inside. They are depth that's all.

Only one will make the team.

7. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

i would approve of your comments only if you changed your title a few letters here and there. Keep the 'R' & 'O' from Roll, but add on 'CKY' to the end of RO and Keep the the 'T' from tide and replace the other letters with OP
    :bump:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar