Kamerion Wimbley another over paid scrub...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

.......... Grey needs to be fired for this. How come other teams can madden our corners without us changing and deciding..... That's absofreakinglutely insane

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Who's picking on Verner?

3. Clark

Other teams lining up their best/fastest wr on a slow/er instinct based corner.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Nobody has picked on Verner. I remember him getting beat on one deep ball to Calvin for like 15 yards and that blown tackle on Harvin that allowed him to get 10 yards. Other than that.. Verner has been great.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Everyone. It's why he's making plays, cause J-Mac is sitting over there 40-yards back hanging out, no one is throwing his way. All his tackles have been him running from left field looking for work.

Verner is getting all the action cause teams believe he's the weaker CB.

6. Clark

He pressed Harvin early on the 5 man front and got blown up.

7. Clark

Don't mistake this as me disliking on Verner. I think he is one hellova instinct Nickle corner. But the coordinators are tying our hands at allowing the opposing O to decide who gets matched up.... That's a big f'n no no

8. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Someone please explain to me everyones obsession with the 3-4. If you don't have the personnel or coaching to run it effectively, then it is useless. There is nothing wrong with running the 4-3, "OUR" scheme needs to be adjusted. The Steelers (Steel Curtain) of the 70's, the Ravens (01) lead the league in .ppg and I believe set the record for least points given up in a season the defense they ran 4-3. Please find something else to argue about but get off the switch to 3-4 kick.

New York Giants (Superbowl XLVI) 4-3 defense
    New Orleans Saints (Superbowl XLIV) 4-3 defense
    New York Giants (Superbowl XLII) 4-3 defense
    Indianapolis Colts (Superbowl XLI) 4-3 defense

9. Clark

Giants have so much talent on their front 4 it's remarkable. Colts D sucked, carried by manning. That NO defense was a mad blitzing machine. None of those teams even remotely resemble this soft pudding ghetto defense we have right now. BUT some of the players we have would make good 34 players if they switched, that is why people think its a good idea. Retain our players and move the, into a more aggressive Defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Clark

Another thing with this draft, it is loaded with 34 players that might be more explosive than the few 43 DEs at the top... So being counterintuitive isn't in my ideas of a winning team. This cupcake Defense needs a big change. Coordinator included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar