Kaepernick Workout Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 16, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

All set. Tanne is doing his thing here and he’s doing it well. This workout was pointless IMO and what exactly did it show? His arm strength? His arm strength was never the issue, It was his overall game. Throwing to guys wearing shorts and a T-shirt without a pass rush, without defenders covering Wrs, and without any type off duress doesn’t show me anything. People on social media going crazy of how good he looks. SMH. I’d hope he looks good, he’s been unemployed for 3 yrs so this is all he does.

Kap sent out letters about a month ago to all 32 teams looking for work and heard nothing. Instead of leaving it alone what does he do? He rounds up his circus because his ego is crushed. Now this is all your going to hear about over the next few weeks.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I like the part where you explained the teams that showed up were basically doing so as a “woke” friendly move.

I don’t think he’s getting signed but this does help remove the image of the imaginary “blackball”.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Shouldnt this kind of workout have come last spring? Whos signing Kaep midseason?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Cap's goal is not to play football. He is looking to cash in on another law suit against the NFL for it's continued collusion again him. That is what his media circus was all about. He is a fake head line looking for another pay day for doing nothing.

#24 Danimal, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes.

But I think he is REALLY just looking to extend his celebrity and thus his earning power. I believe he knows he has pumped the justifiable NFL funds dry with his settlement.

A lot of me wants to blast him for being such a hypocritical azz clown and pulling a huge ruse on immature people without enough life experience to see him for what he is. But I know that is how guys like this perpetuate their fake celebrity. He's in the Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc mode. So I'll just continue to ignore him- it's just a matter of time before his true colors shine through.

• High Five x 2
    • Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 9
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Riverman

I usually don't agree with Stephen A- even though I enjoying listening to him because he is entertaining. I do with him on this point.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't like listening to people yell... the few times I've flipped over to his show on the radio, he always seems to be on a rant, yelling.

Scares me!

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Riverman

I agree. Consistently angry. I'm not sure he really believes half of what he's saying himself. But def entertaining (form me.

10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

To answer the poll I don’t believe the Titans would’ve signed him. I do think teams like the Bears Steelers and Broncos were interested in bringing him in as a backup. Now nobody will sign him, and sadly he will continue to be talked about which is what he wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar