Justin McCareins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What?

What 5-6 quality guys? Where the hell are they? This is all we got. What fantasy land are you in?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Davis and williams..

Paul williams never even got a whiff of playing time last year. He was nothing! How often have we seen a WR do nothing like that? In tyrone calico's rookie season he caught 18 balls for a 16.5 ypc and 4 TDs. Derrick mason caught 14 balls his rookie season in 97. Drew bennett had over 20 catches his rookie year and he wasn't even drafted.

So,,,,,who in the hell is honestly confident that this guy can do anything?

Chris davis might be helpful but does his 5 catches for a 7.6 yard average invoke confidence? Our future #1?

Justin macareins is a vet player who played his best football with us when dinger was here. He is not old, 29 is not old for a WR and he probably doesn't cost us much more than gage did last year. Why not bring him in?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

my Momma told me, "you better shop around."

I will be tickled to have JMAC back. It's going to happen and just watch and see... he will come back here and sign. He is going to explore his options. He should. Wouldn't you?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

goot lawd!

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I was looking for a "we're not worthy" type of emoticon...

:super: ...this will do.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. For my next trick...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So over rated we traded him for what pick again?

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

onetontitan - i believe he was or second string WR. and dont forget bout calico...he busted out on the scene his rookie yr. Him being there with at the time what seemed endless potential.... i would guess was the reason we were ok w/ tradin j-mac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar