Justin McCareins Out Up To Three Weeks With Hamstring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by brianmaxwell, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It doesn't seem as bad anymore.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Seems like this was just some sort of self-promotion....sorry, was that too harsh?...:ha:

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hey...I wanna promotion...........

4. The Playmaker

It doesn't phase me.:)

5. The Playmaker

cross into the blue

6. I will be IRATE if he's out longer then a couple weeks. Thankfully he has a little time to recover but NOT MUCH.

7. reo

reo Starter

found this interesting.

imo if he doesn't practice this afternoon then this article might just be damage control against what brain said and if he does then the guy was obviously wrong...

http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/blurb_view.cgi?blurb=news618020

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

so i guess the more accurate thread title should have been: Justin McCareins Out Up To One Day With Hamstring...

...just hope this doesn't actually pan out

9. reo

reo Starter

If you take the title of the thread literally then its still right but imo it implies that he'll miss more than a day or two... so we'll see.

but just to clearify, not to say that brian doesn't hear what he says he hears b/c i believe him... but what he heard might not be true.

10. brianmaxwell

brianmaxwell Guest

No need to self promote as I have nothing to promote. I don't get paid and I am just a fan like you or anyone else. Just sharing info. If you care to know what I heard yesterday from a few scouts about the WR depth chart you can find it on the titansonline.com message board where there are plenty of people who disagree. They don't think the lineup I posted is what it should be but it doesn't change the fact of what I was told. For the record....I was right. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar