Justin McCareins defeats the Tennessee Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justin was decent before he went to the jets. lol the jets corrupted him

i dont understand how a professional wide reciever can have 4 drops in one game. oh yeah and a fumble. he has more fumbles than lendale and cj combined and we are a run first team. i like kerry i really do but he does not look good latley. if vince is in this game we win no doubt. he doesnt have to throw downfield cause it aint gunna be caught anyway. but u can say what u want about crumpler and scaife but when its right there they will usually catch it. and brandon jones has been semi reliable but if we ever want a good passing attack there is a very costly but good decision. it will make tennessee a complete team instantlty. here it is: Trade draft picks to move down and with the titans first pick in the 2009 nfl draft. the titans select Michael Crabtree. vince young is a sub par passer but every qb is better when he has a reciever who will catch the ball. example mat shaub had like 265 yrds. and andre had 207. Texans game plan matt throw it up. andre go get it. and when u have a rewciever that good it actually works. tennessee has never had that

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Mc "Air-hands".

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

derrick Mason and Frank Wycheck and Drew Bennett - pre NE PO drop

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

[​IMG]

5. i would like nothing more than for vince to come in and take us to the super bowl. i would be so gratefull for the afc championship game to be jets at titans i hate the jets with a passion. jets fans have zero class and deserve to get knocked the **** out

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

classless new yorkers, what is the world comming too.

7. yeah dude he couldnt have done much worse plus did u see some of the running lanes for collins. he got caught within five feet though. vince is in he runs thoses for big gaines. he throws to crumpler and scaife and we actually run the ball. vince forces the coaching staff to run becuse there scared to let him throw. and we beast up the ground game we just stray from it to quick. titans recievers lead the league in drops. hands down worst recieving core in the nfl

8. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

im titans4life10 and I approve this topic

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Why is he still playing?

It's Wednesday,72 hours have passed,why has McDroppit not been cut yet?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiwiXMqEVoc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WiwiXMqEVoc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar