Justin Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

He suffered a concussion, so he might not have even known where he was at.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He needs a different number, though. :rolleyes:

Maybe something in the eighties?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but then he can't be 12 Gage!

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Makes sense. :wink2:

5. iQon

iQon Starter

But that was the point. He didn't tuck the ball well at all. With Baltimore, you have to anticipate great tackles, and then have someone else to come for a strip.

Yes, that Leonard guy was just going for the tackle, but so many fumbles happen handling the ball like that. That could have be LenDale's fault, but I always assume the players aren't prepped when someone else (Alge) fumbles carrying the same way.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Gage would have been gameplanned next week. He's shown that when he's healthy, he is the Titans #1 option at WR and for that should be accounted. Two games of 130+ yards isn't bad. We do clearly need someone who is #1 caliber so that Gage can continue to develop. He still needs better overall conditioning to resist injuries, but when he came into camp this year, I did notice his upper body development. That I thought was evident last night as he resisted strip attempt after strip attempt. I believe he's shown some toughness. Now he needs to add some durability to it.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Justin McCareins is a goner. Concussion or not, I got the sense he was down there because he knew he was going to be among the first cut in the offseason. Plain and simple.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yep big props to 12-Gage one of the few bright spots yesterday for the Titans.

I'll be really happy with him as a longterm #2 starting WR for the Titans. Now we just need a #1...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar