Justin Blackmon - How's he looked?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I just drafted Blackmon in my dynasty league. How did he look this preseason? I haven't heard anything much about him... He will be my #3 behind AJ Green and Julio Jones, so I just need decent production out of him.

I kinda wish I had gone with Kendall instead, but I didn't. Anybody know how he's doing?

2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I don't know but I got Kendall in my League for $1, and Cookie for $3 :-D

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Drunk.

But in all seriousness, I guess he's looked alright. Certainly not Julio or A.J. levels though.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

this is funny..... nobody knows... because nobody.. even their own fan watches the shaguars...

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Looks like 65 rec 900 yards 6 tds to me looked great gabbert is better this year

6. pettso

pettso Starter

He's a much better fantasy pick than Kendall Wright. He's the best WR the Jags have. He'll average a solid 8-10pts per game.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's looked really, really good from the highlights I've seen. He was breaking tackles every time he made a catch.

The DUIs aren't done with this kid though. He'll booze it up again once his sorry ass team is sitting at 0-5.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

With Gaine Blabbert as QB, no-one looks good.

Or Glaine Babbert... - or was it Blaine Gabbert?

9. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

**** Blackmon and **** the Hags

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Gabbert is playing much better, and Blackmon seems like the real deal. He gets separation and catches pretty much everything thrown at him and makes plays after the catch. He'll be the first option in Jacksonville because Robinson sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar