just wondering about something

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i kno this really has nothing to do with the titans or anything but i was wondering if anyone had any news on eddie george.. i mean like what is he doing? is he gonna retire are we gonna sign him back and retire him?? i havent heard anything about him at all...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's looking for a gig on ESPN. He interviewed there this week.

He's not officially retired but he just needs to send in the papers. He also did a show on Tech TV I never saw but didn't hear anything positive about.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I heard he is a dancer for his wifes band.

Not really I just made that up to poke fun at ol EG. I expect he will be working preseason for the Titans again and I do not expect a sign and retire as a Titan as long as Reese is around.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Eddie really doesn't want to retire, but slowly he's facing the fact that he won't play anymore. He's in better shape that a lot of running backs on rosters, so it's difficult for him to accept. He's been honing his televison skills by hosting a school called Training Camp that is seen on the Gamer Network. It's a pretty cool show.

It hooks up video game junkies with athletes from their favorite Playstation game. The gamer goes through a "training camp" with the athlete to help make them better at the game that they love.

Word on the street is that Eddie is really interested in becoming part of the College Gameday broadcast. I'm sure he'll get the gig and do live shots from Ohio State every Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar