Just rewatched The Dark Knight - Aaron Eckhart/Two Face is vastly underrated

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GeronimoJackson, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't think that's a "that guy" complaint. I also found it weird that Eckhart didn't change his voice slightly when acting in those scenes. Weird voices are a part of the Nolan Batman films (Batman himself, Bane, etc.). It's super weird that Two-Face is missing half his mouth, yet sounds like a normal guy.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I re-watched Batman Begins two nights ago and had planned on watching TDK last night actually.

It's been a long time since I've seen either. Also need to see TDKR again because I missed a lot of stuff... maybe I'll like it better the second time around.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hearing you guys talk about rewatching it makes meo_O

I have probably seen the first two about 20 times a piece now.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I ate a chicken pot pie, toked up, and watched TDK every night for like 2 months. It was incredible.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Imagine when we have the 41 disk box set super special edition blu ray with 34 days of bonus content and bonus digital copy

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

They better include VIDEO of Christian Bale's rant as the Terminator. It's related. It better be in it.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Shut up, death...by exile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar