Just Got Back And Just Saw The Bengals Game;

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyline

Skyline Starter

Yes, preseason is what it is. Forget looking at the overall team performance since the gameplans are so generic. But, you can look at individuals. I thought Locker played well and CJ looked sharp once again. Pass protection was a slight issue, but that happens when you're going against Atkins. I'm curious how the o-line would hold against our full d-line (we were missing both our DEs) and more exotic blitz packages.

The tackling was disturbing, though. I think that'd be my biggest fear from a Titans perspective.

It's been fun hanging around here, gents (and ladies). If you ever want to check out the Bengals side of things I'm an admin over at bengalszone.com. We're always happy to have guests stop by.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar