Just copped a PS3....what games should I get?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ammotroop, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I now have all three systems. 360 being my main toy. I got such a great deal on the PS3 that I couldnt pass on it. Problem is it didnt come with any games. I dont want any games that are two platform games cause I will get it for 360. What PS3 games should I get? I am not a big fan of MGS but I will play it. My boy is all into the online betting of Grand Turismo, but I have never been into racing games. What are you really into right now!? Thanks!

P

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

depends on how old your son is.

if he's younger, ratchet and clank was pretty good. i loved uncharted: drake's fortune, but wouldn't recommend it for someone under 12.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Whats funny is he asked for Ratchet, but we had no idea what it was. My son watches me play GTA4, cept for when it gets to gagnsta, then I make him leave or I turn it off.

But maybe I didnt state the question right....these games are for ME!!! LOL!

By my BOY, I meant....homie, friend, partna...lol

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If you're a fan of sports games, MLB 08 The Show is the best baseball game on the market bar none.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I have heard that. I havent been into baseball games since NINTENDO....but I am willing to give it a shot.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

oh, well if you let him watch gta4, then uncharted would be fine. uncharted is the game to have for ps3(other than mgs4).

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

MGS4 (Friends of mine who could never get into MGS loved it even).
    Uncharted
    Gran Turismo Prologue
    Ratchet And Clank Future

Don't break the bank on too much; better titles will come around in Q3 and Q4.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thanks Kami....new I could count on you...:eek:

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rachet for sure. MotorStorm is a different racing game.

I've enjoyed Burnout: Paradise City as much as any game I have (which are all E or T-rated). I bet you can get it for a deal on eBay now and they're supposedly adding motorbikes as a free upgrade in August.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar