Just a Few Observations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Has anyone else noticed how occasionally Vince under pressure just sort of lobs the ball forward like 8 yards and a Titan reciever magically apears to catch the ball in traffic? It's spookily awesome.

Did anyone else notice how Lendale ran into the pile on that 4th and 1 against the Pack and then fired out like a rocket wearing two defenders as a cape? That was sweeeet.

Who here saw the glitch in the Matrix when Chris Davis was running back that return and the punter had him dead in his sites then, ZAP!, Chris is five feet to the left of him burning towards the endzone. I'm gonna start calling that guy "Neo" Davis.

Adding Corey Simon to an already relentlessly attacking front 4 you must say is really quite awesome.

No arrests for any of our Cornerbacks and no off field distractions so far this preseason! It's like two girls with green eyes or a second Christmas!

Mawae calling this group the tightest group he's ever experienced in the NFL says allot about the characters we have here now. :yes:

It's one week away boys and girls. Time to stock up on face paint, pretzels and beer, erase your ladies Sex & the City off the Tivo, and sell your dead mommas jewelry to sit four rows closer in the nosebleeds! :grrhee:

GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Although i would say Pacman WAS a distraction this offseason I agree with you and like enthusiam.
    I'm stoked for this season.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Nice post Danger...Ready to ROCK!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ever seen a fat man disappear? Well now you have.

Great post.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I love that :))

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I've been selling Vince some of my magical Elfin dust, but I'm about to cut him off. He's not supposed to just go using it all willy nilly in the pre-season. He's supposed to use it only for drastic situations. He go using up all my alloted magic Elf dust for b.s. pre-season crap and I won't have any left for when we really need it during the playoff run! Rufus, the Elf in charge of the magical dust, is tight with each elve's allotment of magical dust. You come back before your scheduled refill and he goes off, he don't be playing!

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

... I'm dumber having read that.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

McNair had a knack for making something out of busted plays. It's gotta be something he taught Vince.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Trying to give TitanFan4Life a run for his dumbest post money.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

That can't be possible. I mean, you can always learn and get smarter, but when you're already dumb, it's just a stagnant existance. Cause dude, if you're dumbER, that means you're starting from a point of DUMB. Kind of like, I'm cute, and when I put on a particularly zesty outfit, I get cuteER.:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar