June 1st ota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Wyatt on the radio yesterday said that CJ has put on about 8lbs of muscle since last season. Said he still appeared to have his burst.

Said that Matthews was running first string center with Amano still recovering from offseason surgery.

Kendall Wright had the catch of the day going against Verner. Also got deep for a long TD. Wyatt said that usually he doesn't expect rookie WRs to do much, but Wright seems like he will contribute early.

Tommy Campbell has looked good playing outside CB when they slide Verner inside in the nickle package.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

All good news.

I can see Campbell playing alot this year.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I can't wait until training camp when I get to see these things for myself. I am getting pretty excited already. I think we will have some interesting camp battles this year.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I can't wait till we get our daily updates from people at camps. Love having all that insight from people who are just calling it like it is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

From the Tennessean:

I love Nate Washington... in a hetero way.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Nate Washington is really becoming one of my most favorite players on this team. He really cares about winning and doing whatever it takes to make the players around him better. That is the type of attitude and leadership this team needs.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

So apparently CJsideways will be able to absorbe more curls at the feet of the D this season. Thats good news I guess

8. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

your the biggest hater ive ever seen...all day dissing on cj.. one of the best running backs this team you supposedly are a fan of has had and probably will have for a looong time

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

are you stuck in a time warp too 2009?

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Last season wasn't completely his fault. Just remember that. I have a feeling your thoughts will be different about this time next year.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar