Julius Jones Cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Seahawks released him to make room for Marshawn Lynch.

I hate those "Player X was released, we should sign him," threads, but if we did sign him his contract wouldn't be guaranteed for the season and he does have skills as a running back.

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ringer is doing a fine job.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lets get balanced on offense before we go thinking about more runners.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Jones is pretty awful IMO. We barely use Ringer so why would we sign another veteran back to not use? I know all the Blount haters SAID we'd sign a veteran back but we didn't. I'd like to have a power back in the run game but Jones isn't that. I guess he'd be OK if we had an injury but we didn't prepare at all for injuries so it really doesn't matter.

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I say no, because Ringer IS what we need him for, but he isn't used.

We could have The Bus in his prime and we'd still run CJ up the middle on short yardage plays.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd rather ask San Diego wtf they're planning on doing with Darren Sproles.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

would be stupid, Javon Ringer has done a fine job as the #2 HB, the reason CJ isnt running well is because the o-line cant open up a hole and the 9 men we see in the box makes it worse since teams no we are stubborn and wont pass to open up the playbook

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nothing against JJ but no thanks. We already have one back on the roster that doesn't get used.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Three weeks ago there were "CJ Greatest of All Time" threads abounding here. Now we're talking about adding tablescraps from The Seahawks?
    This team has two decent backs - let em play...

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd rather have LeGarrette Blount :)

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar