Julius Jones a Seahawk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

Crumpler cant stretch the field. Gage is not a speed receiver he is a possession receiver at best. Its not like this is a code red were all gonna die thing. Its very easy to add a Bryant Johnson and a rookie to this team. All I was saying was a speedy RB and a speedy WR is what we need. No one is fast on offense besides Vince Young.

2. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

I think the Titans are going to draft a running in the 1st rounds they don't trust lendale White and the guy drafted last year is a huge bust.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, Alexander actually has potential, he is now one year removed from the injury. There is the strong possibility he returns to form. I will admit he looked lame the past season, and the end of the season he got injured, but that is pretty normal for a running back coming off an injury. I'd say there is a chance he gets back to form and would not completely write him off unless he has another bad year.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Man, I really hope we don't bring Alexander in. He is about as done as a running back can be. I also wouldn't want him telling Lendale stuff like "you don't need to diet... all you need to do is pray and God will help you lose weight."

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

:rolleyes:

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Lendale's fine. I highly doubt we draft a RB in the first 2 rounds. We have other needs that are alot more concerning than RB. All we really "need" is a speed back to counter Lendale. I quote need because I don't believe its a huge priority. Tatum Bell and even Warrick Dunn ( although he's been in talks with Tampa and Indy ) would both be good fits at a cheaper price. And although it wasn't apparent last season, for all we know Henry may be able to fill that void.

8. scottieboy97

scottieboy97 Guest

julius jones isnt a very fast back so how could he be our speed back? tatum bell is much faster and would come at a cheaper price... MR knows what he is doing, letting julius sign somewhere else was a brilliant idea.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

call me :crazy: but I'd invite him to town just to see
    he's only 2 years removed from a 28 TD season
    I wonder if he'd still be any good had he not been on the Madden cover
    :bighomer:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dear lord...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar