Julio Jones Injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

That should be your worry with any of our players. Or any player in the NFL for that matter.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

People are sleeping on Chester Rodgers. I think he’s the lead guy on Sunday.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That would be 116 by McCaffrey in 2019 btw ;)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That’s in a season.
    1 game is 17 by Clark Gaines of SF in 1980.

there are 7 guys tied w/ 15, McCaffrey, Kamara, Ekeler, Sproles, James white, Williams Andrews, and Ricky Young.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Oops read that wrong..thanks for the correction

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm surprised we haven't signed Kenny Stills with Brown and Julio out..he played with Tannehill in Miami didn't he?

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It is scary. We had a drop int and a fumble from the kids. It's not just pitch and catch out there. But they shouldn't see much coverage because of Henry.

As far as Davis, I didn't love him, and I don't hate him. There just aren't that many receptions available on this team and so I think, as a #2, he did fine. He never really looked like a #1 so a revenge game is very unlikely.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Forgot how good Sproles was... damn good player

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Young54

Young54 Starter

I thought that 4 months ago. At this point, there is a reason he's still out there. Tannehill would be asking of him if he thought we needed him. Either way, it's too late to bring someone off the street and expect them to contribute, assuming they are even in shape. If the injuries were long-term/IR, then that is a different story.

For now, like I said, our depth is fine. Let's see what the kids can do with more opportunities.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

How many deep ball incompletions today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar