JRob's plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LTF, Mar 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

New Orleans continues to restructure...they were over by alot now under, if I'm reading this correctly

NFL 2021 Salary Cap Tracker

I know JRob doesn't want to do this but maybe on a couple it would make sense, get the D fixed

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don’t think that number for the Saints is correct....they are still over the cap by about 10mil even with all the cuts and restructures

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I was wondering if it was...they freed up alot of money quickly!
    They have the oldest roster average, they are in trouble in the next few years

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Same plan as last year. Get some people who can rush the QB.

He just has less money to do it with now and he can't miss like he did last year

We nail a few pass rushers and this defense will get better, even with Vrabels lap dog calling the plays

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Rams are still $32 mil over! Even if they do massive restructures of Donald, Ramsey and Stafford I still can’t see how they get under.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

They are in bad shape, no first rounds picks for like what 7 years? Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think some of these guys must be drunk or let their kids do them. Bucky Brooks and Charlie Casserly are terrible. My dog could do a better job.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I really like the people on XM88 and also The Draft Network folks. Because all those guys really know the teams and rosters. They are the only guys out there talking about Mychal Pruitt and Firkser when talking about 3rd round mock options.

I listen to McShay and Kiper because who doesn't. They get hammered for their picks, but I think that is more based off fan expectations. If you want a ballpark of where someone might go or what your team might take, they'll get you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar