Jrobs first round picks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Mar 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree the W-L is a fair general indication of his performance.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

If Mahomes goes down, if Brady goes down, if Rodgers goes down.,, the list goes on and on teams that will have a crap season if they lose their stars, especially their QB. Now you are changing the argument.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Now you are just making it up. No, you are just lying. We still have $24 million in cap space.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Absolute troll.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree on Conklin, but we lost Conklin to the team we traded with and the 4 picks we secured? What happened with those? Henry was a great pick but they even contemplated trading him at one point

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Carp

Carp Starter

3 of the 4 picks turned into pretty dang good players in Henry, Davis, and Jonnu. Regardless how you feel about us not re-signing those guys (other than Henry) they were major contributors to our playoff teams in recent years. It's likely we aren't in the playoffs without them.

7. Riverman

AAS stated numerous times Super Bowl is her goal. Met her personally at the Chiefs wildcard game couple years ago. She said it there also.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Which brings up the discussion and comments about JRob keeping them

9. Carp

Carp Starter

Yes, if any team loses their star QB and doesn't have a capable QB to replace him, they are probably going to lose a bunch of games.

In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet, and bears really do **** in the woods.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Riverman

I think the gripe is that you’re trading known commodities for unknown. And C a lot of that was for modest cost reduction.
    Personally, I don’t have a problem with CD84, AJ25 and Jonnu being gone. I thought each were overrated. I had problems with JRob using our draft capital to get them where he did. Same with Wilson, Dodd and Conklin. Loved the Simmons pick. IMO you should be getting core players with your 1st round picks. Not EVERY pick but at least the majority.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar