Josh Robinson goes in the 1st while Dre Kirkpatrick Falls

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dre is not 6'3 he is 6'1 and when do you draft a CB for the purposes of covering a TE?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hopefully Campbell can do that at some time or Ayers. With some of these gigantic tightends coming around it would not be unwise to draft a big physical guy to try and shut down the Gronks, Grahams, and Davis's that are becoming more common.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Fact of the matter is, you really cannot shut down those types of players outside of a good scheme. The game today really does not allow it.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

You appear to have no idea what you're talking about

Um, didn't Poe win the underwear Olympics? If I'm so into combine numbers and not actual game film why do I point out that Poe will fall like a rock? Jenkins will fall not due to his production but rather his off the field issues.

Cordy Glenn is not going to be a tackle in the NFL, he's going to play guard. Generally guards go after round one, even if some team projects him at tackle it's right tackle and not left. Right tackles slip in the draft all the time.

You're right about one thing; Hill is a combine product but that doesn't change the fact that he'll be a first round pick.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kirkpatrick is the best possible DB we could get in this draft, he wont fall past 20.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Even with his character issues I would take Jenkins in the 2nd round over Kirkpatrick in the 1st

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wow, that's really sad

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

How is that sad? They are comparable talents that could be had a round apart? We are putting together a football team not a choir

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Character issues is hurting Janoris' stock. I see him going in the Mid-2nd Round.

As for Blackmon, he's alot like Crabtree. Stud in college, everyone was high on him, but slowly his stock dropped. Everyone thought he was a lock for the Raiders at 7 if he fell to him, but they didnt and he went 10th. I see the same thing happening to Blackmon.. Many sites had him going 3rd-5th, I see him going to Panthers or Bills at #9 or #10. Possibly Jax at #7, but I think they'll go Ingram or Floyd (yes, before Blackmon)

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ask Pac-Man or the Bengals how character issue guys normally work out. A hiccup or two is okay, but not guys who are liable to find themselves out of the league in a few years. You can count on Jenkins being on a very short leash as soon as he signs his contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar