Rumor Josh McDaniels Wants the Titans HC Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not true. Cutler never played for McDaniels. He was traded before 2009 started.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Fair, and cutler was hurt by losing MS, but McDaniels had a chance to convince Cutler what they could do together. Some of that blame goes on him imo.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

McDaniels can be blamed for pissing Cutler off to begin with, but no one can reason with Jay Cutler. The guy is a grade-A douche. He got pissy because the new coach didn't think he was that good. I have news for you, McDaniels was right.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What other quality QB did he have? Yeah he did well with Brady and I'm sure he would do well with Mariota as well. It's not like he had a ton of weapons on the Rams to work with and as far as the Broncos go, yeah he screwed up with Tebow but didn't he draft Thomas and Decker?

He fell into a bad situation right off with the Cutler fiasco. It's funny that everyone craps on Cutler on this board but when it comes to talking about McDaniels some act like he traded away Aaron Rodgers.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

He's the biggest douche of them all, and Gase has him playing like his puppet.

6. The Playmaker

The main complaint I see about McDaniels is his history with Cutler thus causing the Tebow selection. Does anyone actually have a complaint about his scheme or coaching in general? If he acts mature and does well in the interview then I'm all for it. I wouldn't say no to a guy because of the mess with Cutler like 7 years ago.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Meh, still have reservations. Point being, I still think there are better candidates out there than McDaniels, so until those options are gone I can't get too excited.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

No complaints, but there isn't any real praise to point to either.

9. The Playmaker

It's hard to tell what's his and what's Belichick. I do like his offensive style and think it would be a great fit for Mariota. I also like how he gets many players involved and can always find ways to feed someone. Hello DGB in the red zone and hello Wright actually getting the ball more. If McDaniels can run an efficient offense with some of those guys that he has on the roster then he can get it done with who we have.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Cutler never played for McDaniels. By the way I also would be happy with Gase or Jackson or Kelly or McDaniels in no particular order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar