Rumor Josh McDaniels Wants the Titans HC Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

To me McDaniels is best offensive coordinator out of the group he won 8 games(and made the playoffs) with basically one of the worst passing Qbs in thebhistory of the NFL.
    Is he a good leader?=?
    Is he good at picking players?=NO(but a good gm could fix this)

Also...Anyone has more info on this Gase guy what did he do in Chicago to deserve so much praise? (besides getting along with Cutler)?

2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Golly thanks @520!

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Felix dia de reyes hombre!

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Just pointing out that Brady (perhaps best of all time) has a funny way of making his coaches look like geniuses. I'm not saying that Belicheat and Micky D aren't good, but maybe, just maybe, they aren't quite that good.

So he didn't have a good QB with the Rams or Broncos correct? And he was abysmal as a coach right? He goes back to NE, and suddenly he's a genius coach again, coincidence?

Most new head coaches are going to teams with a bare cupboard; there will surely be some adversity. That's clearly the case with the Titans as well. I'm unsure how things will be different if he comes here.

5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Or atleast the biggest cheater in history.

6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I wouldnt cry over having Kelly either. I would be "intrigued" as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Rudad

Rudad Starter

All of these coordinators are a risk .

8. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Huh?

9. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Happy Epiphany?

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

He's about

1000000000 times better than keeping Mularkey. We know what we got there. A bum.

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar