Jordan Matthews visiting Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Who’s to say he doesn’t beat out Rishard? Wasn’t like he was dominant by any stretch, and Davis coming off of injury, Decker gone, TT 2nd year, and Tajae is well...Tajae. I like this signing. Compete for #2 next to Rishard, and saves us drafting a WR early...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Exactly. Rishard has been good but last season he somewhat regressed, plus this is his last season under contract. Davis and Sharpe both have an injury history now, and Taywan is young without a lot of playing experience.

Now I am still very high on all of our receivers, especially Corey Davis. But these 4 as our top receivers is a big risk to take. We need another solid veteran with experience, and it looks like Matthews is the best option out there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He'd be an upgrade to Decker, that's for damn sure.

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Id love this signing if we can make it happen. I doubt he'd choose us over the Packers though. They have nobodies at WR other than Adams.

5. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

We're going to need more WRs now that we aren't going to be running 3 TEs every play. Lol

6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I don't like it. How many teams have won the SB with two receivers who have the same last name? That can't be a coincidence.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. jbrit

jbrit Starter

I know everyone will call BS on this but... I have a loose acquaintance with him and his family from his HS football days. I'm not saying I know him ok... Anyway he is tight with his family and they still live in north Alabama. I think he would take the 2 hr drive for his mom and dad into consideration when picking a team.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  8. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I like the idea of adding a 1k yard WR. Not sure where he can fit but like others said he may replace others that we have hope in. He almost put of Watkins numbers, stays healthy, and will cost half the price. Thats a win/win in my book.

9. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

He's had some rough goes the past few years, which honestly I think are more of a product of bad coaching than himself. I think he's a solid receiver and should be one in the league, and would be a fine signing considering he'll be cheap, and could also even improve off Rishard.

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I'll get hyped if we get him to sign but until then I am content with our WRs. I want us to build the defense more.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar