Jones Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

I was never a Pac Basher and although I think he needs to learn when to vent and when to keep his head a little more, generally I think his emotion is a good thing.

But that's an insult to everyone else on the team to suggest no one cared what was going on during the games the last few years, or whether they were winning or losing.

Then again, you can't wallow in it when things go badly. This league will eat you up if you do that. Pacman needs to learn that, too, so when something doesn't go the way he thinks it should, that doesn't deteriorate into taking it out on refs, opponents, or teammates and compounding the negative with a penalty or whatever.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I admit I wasnt a fan of the Pacman pick and the trouble he got into plus the hold out really didnt make him any more favourable to me.

But now I am a fan, he is making plays and doing what he can do giving it his all.

I dont mind being wrong about him.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree Gunny, It was pointed out to me by some poster here that in fact Adam Jones is exactly the type of FOOTBALL PLAYER I desire the Titans to acquire. It is my shame that I did not initially recognize that, oh well my bad go #32

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

its come to my attention that not many people disagree with me...:ha:

5. I disagree...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar