Jones Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

but look at his averages in the return game, how can he not be on the ballot.

2. GoTitans

GoTitans Guest

His early season problems certainly held him back from any consideration. He got such a bad rap from everyone; fans, every espn commentator, sports writers, etc. I think his averages in the return game certainly warrant consideration. I have no doubt he'll in hawaii one of these days.

I think Pac said it best himself, early this year, he told everyone not to jump on the bandwagon when it turned around. It's definitely turning around....

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

He is on the ballot under kick returner.

4. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Its nice to see Pac pick up some props. I think this will be the first of many!

5. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I wonder who has PacMan fever now?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you should change your display name to MsPacman.

:ha:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The best thing about Pacman winning Special Teams Player of the Week is that it starts another thread about Pacman which is something that really pee's off the Colts fans...
    WIN WIN!!!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol
    :coltssuk:

9. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Well if you follow my post you will konw that ive had pacman fever even before he ever got on the feild. Now I know there are numerous others that are jumping on the bandwagon, but hey thats how it works sometimes.

10. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Can't do that. Bulluck is my favorite Titan. I do like PacMan as you can tell. I really started pulling for him after the Baltimore game. I could not understand why a lot of people at the Coliseum were booing. His teammates were over it, Albert Haynesworth even asked us to "get off his back and let him be the great player he can be." Since then, it was like rooting for the underdog. During the middle of the season, I could tell he was working real hard, trying to produce on special teams and defense. In one game it was like he was the only one who cared that we weren't winning. Everybody else has the same lackluster attitude that they have had for a few seasons now. He was still playing hard. I am glad he is getting better. I am glad he is a Titan. In some ways I hope that he gets to go to a better team in the future. I believe he will be great and I don't think Titans fans (some) deserve him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar