Jonathan Orr......Another Darrell Hill.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I fully expect him to get a new contract soon after Reinfelt signs. Why would we have told Dallas they couldn't talk to him if we were going to let him go after this season anyway? If we were going to let him go next offseason wouldn't common sense say let Dallas take him this year so we get draft compensation from them and can go ahead and start implementing a new coach's system?

2. on one of the draft magazines that i have it says orr runs a 4.34 forty, and can be used to stretch the field, i never even saw him in preseason

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Roby and Williams are pretty good i think, Roby is a little more proven, but theyre both still young

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

No offense, but I seriously think that you are going to be eating your words with Orr. I believe that if he is given a chance, he could be one of the best WRs in the league.

The combo of Jones and Orr will be one of the most feared in the league in 4 years.

5. y are u so high on orr, do u kno something that we dont?

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I know that a lot of people who are WIsconsin fans say that he is talented, but raw.

The guy is fast and can jump. If he can run precise routes (his main weakness I hear), he could be great.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Calico had alot of potential. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say Orr will be great or that he will be another Darrell Hill. I will say that we will learn much more about Orr this coming season. Also, if the Titans don't have much confidence in guys like Williams, Roby and Orr to be able to step up it wouldn't surprise me they make some effort to keep Bennett.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Orr, roby and williams..

2 of those 3 guys will be cut this year..

Roby caught 2 passes for 28 yards and wasn't even considered for the pro bowl! we just don't get no respect!:p

9. Nine

Nine Starter

David Stewart also spent his entire rookie season (2005) on the inactive list, even though the incumbent starters weren't getting the job done. Heck, they didn't even play him during the meaningless throwaway games at Miami and Jacksonville.....yet in his second year, he stepped up and played lights out.

I wouldn't write off Orr just yet.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see how anyone writes off Orr yet. The kid came in with a ton of upside but very little experience. If he is showing promise, we should see something in the preseason. I hope he pushes Roby and Williams who both need to show more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar