Jon Gruden will be UT's next coach

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ten_Titans, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Chizik didn't win a NC.

Scam Newton and a ridiculous amount of luck did.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I don't want Petrino. However good Bama or LSU was... lower that by a few notches and that was Arkansas.

The one thing I don't get is the "He has terrible character". Yeah, he cheated on his wife, that really is terrible. But.. I mean.. M. Vick fought dogs, much worse. Yet people don't just assume he has terrible character, and he doesn't.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If Gruden comes to TN, you're going to admit you are wrong.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm not saying that he won't come to TN, it's highly unlikely... It's like saying it's impossible for a human to be hit my a meteorite. It could happen, it has happened, but it wont... and even if he did... he will leave your school like a wh0r e in the night just like Lane Kiffin did.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah... ok. Getting two different vibes out of these posts.

Not so sure anymore?

Because "Well, it's possible.." isn't what I am seeing in the one from the other thread.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

He's not coming bro! Remember how excited and let down you were when you thought Peyton Manning was going to be a Titan and I said it would never happen in a million years...

Get used to that feeling.. because you will be feeling it again.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol I guess we'll see.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I remember how your fairweather ass said you wouldn't be a Titans fan anymore.

Wish Peyton had come here so you would GTFO

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I personally can't stand UT. That nasty orange makes me want to vomit... however, since you guys are my fellow Titans fans I went to google and started looking around.

Apparently this rumor is very widespread and yesterday... wikipedia even had Gruden listed as UTs head coach... :shocked:

http://www.athlonsports.com/college...as-jon-gruden-tennessee-volunteers-head-coach

It was changed fairly quickly. Most of the time I laugh at UT fans who think they are going to sign a big name NFL coach like Cowher or Gruden but this however could have some truth to it. I am no Vols fan but even I thought the current guy sucks, was a joke from the day they hired him and will be until the day hes fired.

10. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Ask Atlanta fans how they feel about him. NFL network did a top ten disliked coaches saban got 2nd patrino got 1st. He basically said no I'm not going anywhere and most of the team including the owner found out via note in locker, text, or when they watched him yell pig suey during the press release. He has no character not just because he cheated on his wife but also because he has no spine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar