Smack Jon Gruden for Head Coach of Titans. It's time for a change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidc502, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you do that, but don't call us when you get frozen to the pole outside

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Odds are you will be right.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Of the Gruden returning to coaching rumors I've seen, the three teams listed have been the Raiders, Falcons, and Cowboys.

I doubt he comes back though. I know he loves coaching, but he also loves doing what he's doing right now... and he's paid so well for doing much less work.

I know he can be annoying at times, but I enjoy him on MNF overall.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

They look much better this season? Cause we've won four F'n games. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Also while that was a wordy passionate post...

Jon Gruden "Inherited" that Tampa Bay Team because he brought the raiders from 4-12 to 8-8, 8-8, then 12-4 (dominant team, lost to ravens AFC title game CHAMPS) then went 10-6 lost to the patriots in the divisional round (you might remember that one, it was the TUCK RULE to the champs) then he went to the super bowl the next season and beat Bill Callahan who inherited the team FROM Jon Gruden.

Just stop being a munch apologist man. Honestly. I don't get it. You have a lot of good rationale posts but you go out of your way to defend that bum. HE'S A BUM COACH. The only reason he got the job was because he's a good ole boy with the organization. SAME REASON Matthews has a job. Why would a QB coach like Loggains become the O-Coordinator? They all F'n suck.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

LOL laughed out loud at that. I'm picturing Munchak on the sideline with a big ass sledgehammer taking out gatorade coolers.

I heard he's going to do this for his next pre-game pump up session in regards to fans questioning his passion for the game.

[​IMG]

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have already come to the conclusion that anyone who cant see the difference between last year, and this year, I just wont get into it with them. its pointless :)

Its not that I am defending him, its that i bring up facts. Facts that make it very easy for me to not put the blame all on Munch. I believe, with everything that I have seen, that if Britt/Reynaud/few other key players doing stupid **** dont happen, then some of the very people on this site who hate Munch, would be talking about him being coach of the year.

I mean this, will all seriousness, I dont care if Munch is back next year or not. I really dont. I wouldnt be mad or happy. So far, hes been an average coach. Nothing special, but definitely not as bad as people make him out to be.

He got the job because there were not many options. The timing of Fishers departure made it very difficult for us to find anyone worth a damn. Perry Fewell, Dinger, and Munch were the top 3 candidates.

Loggains, I do disagree with people here. I think that 5 years from now, we are going to be wishing like hell we had him back. Hes young, hes new, and he will have growing pains but I have seen some very good plays drawn up by him this year. Ive also seen some horrible ones. (and even horrible games) He simply cannot do a lot with a half ass line, a half ass RB, and a 1/4 ass QB.

As for Matthews... I have already admitted I could be completely wrong but I dont see how a player such as Matthews, a HOF player, doesnt know how to coach an offensive line. I believe it was a talent issue. Just as when took out Turner, the line improved a bit. Warmack is getting manhandled often (not on coaching) and Levitre (who shouldnt even need coaching by now) has been a huge disappointment.

The only "defending" of Munch that I do, is when people go over the top and make him a scapegoat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Jon Gruden's penis has an account on Twitter:

[​IMG]
    Jon Gruden's Penis

@GrudensPenis

All my rowdy balls are here on Monday night.
    Jon Gruden's pants

https://twitter.com/GrudensPenis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar