Johnson Hoping to Follow in Peterson's Footsteps

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cap'n Quick doesnt have a rushing TD this season does he?

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

No, fat-body takes them all from him.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Why was the first image that sprang to my mind of CJ literally feeding LenDale little 'TDs'?
    Anyhow, CJ does need to have that 'wow' game to really strengthen his campaign - Personally I wouldn't imagine it to be this upcoming game. Though it'd be nice to damage that 100-yard rusher stat and give Childress game #3... :wink2:

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't think he needs rushing touchdowns, he seems to be doing quite well with the whole catching aspect of the game. I'd like to see him break one, but it will come in time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar