Johnathan Cyprien to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dirk Diggler, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Wow. Total surprise here that ESPN has no idea who is on the jaguars (or likely the Titans).

If it ain't Boston, NY, Chicago, STL or LA, they don't care, "live from LA".

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The clip also said the NFL needs Tom Brady in the Superbowl to get the league's popularity back.

I say BS on that one, I'm getting tired of seeing the Pats and Tommy Boy.
    Nice to see new teams, although...Bortles, Keenum and Foles aren't that exciting of draw.

Imagine at the start of the season someone said the final 4 QBs would be them? lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. HurrayTitans!

Makes sense. The US's most popular sport by leaps and bounds is having trouble "getting their popularity back". Must be why they insist that every year the rookie QBs are Tom Brady or bust.

4. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

How much playroom do we have under the Salary cap?

5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I think we have a lot but we need to pay Lewan this offseason and Mariota next season.

Cutting Murray is almost a sure thing, that will save us $6.5m against the cap. That will help.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Really would be shocked to see Murray back next year. He's done, and will be making too much money.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Griffin in his 2nd year had 7 picks and Titans everywhere swore we had the next Ed Reed.

Now everyone acts like he was Lamont Thompson or something.

If Byard has a similar year like he did this year without the ints, this fanbase will turn on him as fast as they did Griffin.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

If Byard continues to tackle, he should be ok. I overall agree with your point though and that's what fans do.
    Griffin did have a good start to his career, but if I remember correctly, Munchak/Horton moved him from FS to SS (or vice versa) and he was never the same afterwards. Add injuries and his unwillingness to tackle anyone, the fans rightfully recognized him as a liability and wanted him gone.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin played a few snaps at SS but he wasn't moved there

10. HurrayTitans!

I thought it was for a full season or 2 up until Pollard was signed. The stupid Babineaux years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar