John Clayton impressed by Titans O-Line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Ohh I get it. That wasn't your impressions from the game. That was just your omniscient knowledge of the team on display that does not require tangible evidence to support.

My bad bro.

2. amy

amy Starter

I would suggest that a whole lot more people have more optimism for this team than is evidenced on this forum. If the entire Titan nation is as negative and pessimistic as this bunch, then we are doomed indeed. However, I don't think that is the case.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lewas impressed me. He is really finesse though. I want to see him battle a DL mauler in the preseason so I can be more confident in his ability to handle a strong, high motor guy.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Titans get John Clayton's dick hard...

And I'm A-ok with that.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Something has to. Dude's old as sh't

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This 100%. Who's the starter for the first play doesn't mean chit. I bet we see 2 RBs on the first drive alone.

Honestly, the OLine group I think was the one I was happiest with. And we need it, Locker needs to stay healthy this year.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

LMAO, how dare he not connect on 50 yard bombs during a monsoon, what a bum! Just cut him now...

Well he's 1 for 1 from what I've seen, had a chance to pick it off too IIRC. Honestly, I'll take any good play out of DM I can. Try to save that draft pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I thought the same thing; make Lewan a TE and bring him in motion, or line up in the FB position as lead blocker; get creative. Not many teams have this kind of depth on Oline.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

I like those idea, especially as a FB on the goal line/short yardage.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

FTFY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar