Joey Porter Cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRob, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

He's a BUM!!!! Leave him where he's at. Plus we don't have a need for an OLB

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

is everyone a bum to you?

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

No, Honestly, I must admit, I just hate the guy. He's cocky, arrogant, brash, and talks alota snit, I mean a whole bunch, it seems more than anyone else that they televise talking crap. Where I come from he would have got punched in his mouth a lond time ago. The on the field crap that he pulls, beefing from across the field while the other team is warming up (remember he and Arrington), his Mean azzed dogs and that crap, and all of his BS with that situation. What finally got it for me was that "Eddie is sleep, he's outta here" comment that he made when we played them and EG caught a bad one to the chin. I have no respect for him.

Plus again, my logical answer is $$$$$, he's going to want big one's, and quite frankly, I'd have to see him play in a system that was 4-3 predominately, to know he'd be worth the dough.

Lastly, Gunny Anyone who's currently not a Titan IS A BUM!!!!!! :ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't like him either but I separate personality and ability.

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

His production is mediocre. His numbers aren't that great from this past season. So his attitude coupled with his middle of the road production makes me say screw Joey Porter. There's better out there, and cheaper

Plus he is primarily a rush LB, and we need someone who can do more than that. Only 55 tackles from the OLB spot sucks.

He's really not that good anymore. He'll do.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7 sacks and 55 tackles is the norm for him. As a PR OLB in a 3 -4 he isn't going to get a lot of tackles.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He would be a nice upgrade.... for another team. We have 2 greal OLB we dont need another one. He wouldnt wanna play middle anyways. I think we should get players at the position that we need not players of the position that we already have.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

He would be great on our team if we actually tried blitzing, showing blitz, and showing weird coverages like teh Steelers, but we have Schwartz, so no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar